Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Silvery Grey!


The grey, gloomy day outside didn't keep me down...it only inspired me to think about how beautiful silvery grey can be against a perfectly made up face all ready to meet your sweetheart out for a lovely, after the holidays, romantic dinner for two!




(Photo Via My Vintage Vogue)


You can get this really beautiful faux mink stole for a song (really, you won't believe the price!) from Vintage Wise. This 1950's piece has the prettiest shading in the fur and is lined in a just as yummy lilac satin!



I think this dove grey wool cocktail dress is just perfect for a winter night dinner, don't you? It's also 1950's, and the skirt, like the wrap shown above, has lilac colored lining! I love that color combo, and I love the little bow and pleated hip detailing! From Flour Clothing.




Evangeline 08 offers these ear clips of Swarovski crystal petals...how pretty to light up your face with these dazzling sparklers!


Sparkle in Silvery Grey for a Romantic Dinner!
--Lee Ann



4 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Lee Ann
I love the colour grey.. such a great backdrop for other colours to come and play!!! and I love the wonderful images that are found at My Vintage Vogue.. just beautiful!!! Reminds me of my mother's era... always seemed so elegant!!

Have a fabulous new year!! Thanks so much for dropping by my way!! ciao xxx Julie

Silvia C said...

Hi Lee Ann,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment (and for following). I'm now following yours. I'll be back. Take care. Happy New Year.

Maya said...

Oh thank you, Lee Ann! I love all of these, and I'm so happy you included my silvery grey wrap ♥

Just so you know, it was a dreary grey winter day when I took the pictures, so they didn't turn out that great (which is why I put a lower price on it). I'm glad you were able to see the beauty of it nonetheless:)

thanks so much...hope you have a wonderful day!

best wishes,
Maya @ vintagewise

Unknown said...

Beautiful Items!
I love silver and Gray, all the items you selected are Beautiful.
Thank you for including my Earrings in your Fabulous Blog!! I will definitely be retuning.
Correction* Evangeline08 :)
Take care!!!