Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Looking Ahead To A New Week!



THE PAST WEEK HAS FLOWN BY...


...and now it's time to plan a new one!


SUNDAY...Mimosas with my Sweetie to start the week off right! I might serve them in these sparkling Waterford Crystal champagne flutes. The orange-hued libations would be so pretty with the ribbed stems and platinum rims in this retired Carlton Platinum pattern. From Living Vintage.




MONDAY...

Reorganizing and refreshing my chest of drawers is on my list of things to do this week! I absolutely can never get enough of fresh lavender's fragrance...so soothing and clean! These sachets are filled with it, and are handmade from handwoven linen and vintage ticking from France. This one is embroidered with a simple one-letter monogram, and even though it's not my initial, I would love one in every one of my dresser drawers! Ludwigas Linen.



TUESDAY...

Reading through old gardening books is one of my favorite ways to get through cold winter months. Planning what flowers or herbs to put wear and just dreaming of Spring's warmth makes me feel better. This set of gardening reference books would keep my busy for awhile, don't you think? They are from the appropriately named Morning Glory Vintage.




WEDNESDAY...

Meeting the girls for coffee and a little shopping today, and I thought this adorable black chenille jacket would be perfect to dress up dark jeans, a black cashmere turtleneck and vintage black Chanel ballet flats. This versatile piece has a gorgeous mink color for a little extra glam and would be wonderful over just about any cocktail dress, too. Twin Hearts Vintage.



THURSDAY...

Buying a baby shower gift is on the agenda this week...and since we know it's a little girl, we might as well get her a pair that all the other girls in the nursery will covet! These are vintage sample shoes with the prettiest lace and flowers, and are perfect for her to wear on her first special occasion. Available from Hats To Flats.




FRIDAY...

My Sweetie will be going out of town on a very important business meeting in a few weeks, and maybe I'll surprise him with this handy travel bar. The "Executair 707" will make him feel as cool as James Bond, and would be great to take on our weekend getaways together, too! A-hem Vintage.




SATURDAY...


We're serving a casual dinner to a pair of friends this evening...Lobster Bisque in these amazing vintage crocks, a loaf of crusty bread, a green salad, and I'm set! They bring the wine and dessert! This adorable set from My Mid Century, and good company, makes for a perfect winter weekend supper!

What Are You Doing This Week?


--Lee Ann








6 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Sounds like a fabulous week ahead!! Love the baby booties...xo HHL

LivingVintage.etsy said...

Wonderful selection. I wish all my weeks were filled with such gorgeous finds. Thanks for including the flutes.

My Mid Century said...

Sounds like my kind of week! Thanks for loving the lobster pots!

kolinka45@dnet.net said...

You sound like a classy lady that loves having fun! Thanks so much for loving our garden books.
Brenda of MorningGloryVintage

Anonymous said...

You sound like a classy lady that loves having fun! Thanks for loving our vintage gardening books.
Brenda of MorningGloryVintage

JoyAnna said...

I think you are a classy lady that loves having fun! Thanks for loving our vintage gardening books and featuring them among the other amazing items.
Brenda of MorningGloryVintage