Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

LOOKING AHEAD TO A NEW WEEK!

THE ANTICIPATION...



...of another week and a new month!



SUNDAY...


I'd love to wear a stunning cocktail dress, like this one from Vintage Showgirl, to the Oscar Night in America charity event happening in town! This is a vintage Lillie Rubin dress, and I worked for them for many years and remember this dress very well! It's beautifully made and both elegant and drop dead sexy all at once. Add just a few sapphires and diamonds, and I'm ready to go!




MONDAY...

My Sweetheart will officially start his new position this week, and will be out of town for several days. I'd love to catch up on a little extra beauty sleep with this glamorous eye mask for my inner Holly Golightly. It's made of pale pink satin and lace with a ribbon tie and the most adorable lash images on the front and soft pink velvet on the back. From Posh Rock Vintage.



TUESDAY...

This classic piece of designer vintage would be great for a chic way to transport work out wear to the gym. The brown duffel bag by Oscar de la Renta features double handles, a long shoulder strap and opens to a roomy interior for all your gear, and is available from Bumble E Buck.




WEDNESDAY...

My sock drawer is looking a little sad, and just a few years ago I discovered the joys of cashmere socks when a friend purchased a pair for me for Christmas in the most luscious shade of lilac. This cute pink pair, embellished with girly satin bows at the top, would be fun to wear at home by the fire for toasty toes. They were made in England and are available from Whimzy Thyme.



THURSDAY...

I've been planning what herbs I will grow this Spring, and I found these charming plant markers made from vintage silver plate tea spoons that would keep my plantings organized. I love up-cycling old things and giving them new life, and I love the idea that they are not only useful and pretty, but are great conversation pieces when I'm showing off my green thumb! From Vintage Garden.




FRIDAY...

It's the weekend and my Sweetie comes home...maybe I should surprise him in a little vintage nightie like this one in the prettiest shade of baby blue! The flirty gossamer gown with lace appliques decorating the gathered bust, is covered up just enough by this frilly bed jacket. Babes In Vintageland has the best items in their shop!




SATURDAY...

After a concert, we will be hosting friends for dessert and coffee. Wouldn't these French porcelain ramekins be perfect for creme brule? They were made by Pillivuyt, a very prestigious ceramic factory established in 1818. These are from the 1960's and would be perfect for this occasion. From Vonlipi.





What's On Your Calendar This Week?


--Lee Ann

















2 comments:

Sandra said...

You have such a beautiful blog!
Thank you for featuring our vintage Vanity Fair blue night gown and frilly bed jacket from
Babes in VintageLand!
Warmly,
Sandra

Unknown said...

Oh so much fun !
Loved the first picture...So Chanel :)
XOXO