Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow's Famous Chandelier!

By now, I'm sure everyone has seen the famous Swarovski Crystal Palace Blossom Chandelier designed by Tord Boontje that hangs over Gwyneth's dining room table. I gasped the first time I saw this image!





In case you don't have an extra $37,000 in the budget for mood lighting, you might like to wear something similar around your neck to frame your perfectly made up face!





I found this gorgeous vintage Art Deco or Art Nouveau glass flower choker in a lovely shade of pale pink. The necklace features molded floral glass cabochons with sparkling rhinestone centers cascading down five graduated dangles. It's available from Not Sew Idle, and I think it would be stunning with the simplest strapless dress across a candlelit dinner table, don't you?



I Hope You Sparkle and Shine At Your Dinner Table Tonight!

--Lee Ann


Detail of chandelier.





4 comments:

highheeledlife said...

Wow! I had not scene the chandelier before , thanks for posting about it... its brilliance! xo HHL

Anonymous said...

That chandelier is just beautiful. I love the soft pink tones, but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to incorporate it in my dining room. Also, my husband would have a fit. I think I'll incorporate pink in my life with a lightweight pink cashmere stole for the spring and summer.

Unknown said...

I love Chandeliers how marvelous !
today is the French Obsession party and i was wondering if you would like to link French inspired post.
I will go and look more at your last post.
XOXO
http://lechateaudesfleurs.blogspot.com/2011/03/french-party-12-and-giveaway.html

iman.alshami said...

omg i love it i want this at my house !!!
<3